- Funds Donation to Cancer Patients for their Medical Treatment through a Trust named CAPED – Cancer Awareness, Prevention and Early Detection).
- Distribution of Woollen Blankets to people living on the streets and night shelters through Ritanjali NGO.
- Blood Donation Camp in Collaboration with HDFC and the NGO, Sarthak Prayas.
- Sponsorship to underprivileged students of ATDC for their education expenses.
- Aqua Water Tower Project in a Govt. school of Harapanahalli Village, Bangalore.
- HERfinance in 2013 - The focus of this project was on financial literacy.
- HERhealth in 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 - The focus of this project was on different types of Health issues and how to prevent them.
- HERrespect in 2018 - The focus of this project was on bringing equality in gender at both personal & professional manner.
- Gender Equality Phase 1, 2 & 3 in 2016, 2017 and 2018 respectively - The focus of this project was on violence against women at different places and measures to prevent it.
- Leadership for Life in 2017 - The focus of this project was on enlightening workers how to fix goals in their life and ways to achieve them.
- Women’s Day celebrations - All facilities of Richa Global celebrate the spirit of Womanhood by making them aware of their rights. Moreover, they are provided an open platform to speak their views or showcase their talent. Roses, chocolate and snacks are provided to them on this day.
Skilling & Training
- Soft Skills and Technical Skills Training (Potential workers are provided training on improving their soft skills and also provided hands-on training on upgraded machines).
- PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) – Recognition of Prior Learning training is given to workers and those who pass the assessment are felicitated with a certificate, which is equivalent to 12th pass.
- Collaborated with three Skill Development Institutes in District Khordha, Orissa namely Vidya Bharathi, Abbey West and Upasana Institute under DDUGKY project and training 197 students, most of whom are female.
- Capacity Building Training on Higg Environmental Modules – Factory teams are trained upon Higg Modules , So that they can take measures at their factories and are also capable of carrying out the Higg Assessment.
- SA 8000 Internal Auditor Certification Training Course – All HR Managers are trained on this , so that they are capable of carrying out the internal audit of their own factories.
Health & Wellbeing
Our company conducts Health Camps regularly to provide a healthy environment. This includes Eye Camp, Health Check-up Camp, ESI Camp, and Awareness of Cervical Cancer.
Protecting Human Rights
- Awareness Training Programme - Training on Worker’s Rights, Responsibilities and Benefits at Workplace – Company Policies and procedures, Company Code of Conduct, and awareness training on POSH).
- GRM (Grievance Redressal Mechanism) - Committee Elections, Capacity Building of Committee Members, Grievance Redressal Channels, Feedback forms, etc.
Worker Engagement Programmes
- Environment Day – Every year on this day we provide awareness training to our workers on how to save resources of the Earth, encourage them to use single-use plastic or jute bags, and plant trees near the factory area.
- Children’s Day – Every year we celebrate the day with children of our crèche facility.
- Diwali Celebrations – At our North facilities, this day is celebrated every year at their respective units. Celebration include Pooja and Distribution of Sweets. Fun activities like Rangoli Competition, Fancy Dress, Musical Chair and Lemon Spoon are organized for the workers. Lunch for the staff is also organized across all units. The winners of the competition are felicitated with gifts by the factory Management.
- Navami Pooja Celebrations – At our North facilties, this day is celebrated every year by worshipping the Goddess Durga and a lunch is organized for the workers.
- Dussehra – At our South facilities, Dussehra is celebrated every year in full spirit. Fun games such as Rangoli Competition, Musical Chair and Sack Race, etc. are also organized. Pooja and distribution of gifts are carried out by the factory Management.